Summers can be really harsh at some places of the US. Is your air conditioner efficient enough to handle the extreme heat and make your home comfortable? Have you maintained the AC system well so as to face the terrible heat of summers? Do you have the confidence to say that the cooling equipment will help you breeze through the harsh weather without conking off in the middle? You can call any service provider to check the equipment and give you a fair assessment of the equipment.
The AC equipment works for a long time and over the years it loses 5% of its efficiency with every year it runs. With the passing years the components may break down, some parts may weaken and some get completely worn out, the result being high energy bills but less comfort. So some precautionary maintenance services should be undertaken to keep the equipment fit and fine.
1. Clean the condenser and evaporator coils: These two coils play a major role in cooling your room. Sometimes dirt and other debris get accumulate in these coils which reduce the efficiency of the air conditioners. Clean them properly to maintain a smooth flow of cool air.
2. See the refrigerant level: If the refrigerant level is low, it puts a great load on the air conditioner and reduces the life span of the machine.
3. Check the drain pans and condensate drains: If the condensate drains are blocked, them the moisture gets trapped in the unit. Keep a check on the drains and keep them clean for free out flow of condensation.
4. Do a thorough check of the compressors
5. Do a periodical check of all wirings: Electrical wiring and other connections may wear out in due course of time. Do a thorough check of all these wirings and connections.
6. Take an AMC: AN Annual Maintenance Contract is absolutely necessary for maintaining the equipment effectively.
7. Clean the ducts and filters: Clean the filters regularly to enable smooth flow of conditional air into the room.
1. Ensures efficient performance of the system
2. We can keep the equipment in its best working condition.
3. Energy bills come down drastically.
4. Less of tension. The system works fine when you need them the most.
We invest a great amount of money in buying air conditioners. If we take some precautionary AC maintenance measures it becomes very easy to face the scorching summers with great ease.